The privacy of our visitors and customers is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. We respect your privacy and your personality. The protection of your personal data is therefore a key concern for us.
We provide this privacy statement to help you understand what we may do with personal data we obtain from you. By providing us with your personal data on our website and during your visit to VOXEA, you signify your acceptance of our privacy statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data as described in this privacy statement.
- DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system,
- information about your visits to and use of our web site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it, the referring source, duration of visit, pages viewed and web site navigation paths,
- information such as your surname, first name, date of birth, postal and e-mail address, mother tongue, educational background and any other such information you provide to us when registering or using the contact page on our website or at our offices on paper documents,
- information relating to the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our website or directly at our reception, including your surname, first name, telephone number, postal and e-mail address and bank details (type, number, name of cardholder and expiry date),
- information contained in any communications you send us by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata,
- any other personal information you provide to us in any form.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
VOXEA does not sell the personal data collected. All personal data is treated as strictly confidential. It is used by VOXEA for the following purposes:
- to administer our website and our company,
- to personalize our website for you,
- to enable you to use the services offered on our website and our e-learning platform,
- to provide you with the services purchased on our site,
- send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments,
- to send you commercial communications,
- to send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested,
- to provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify individual users with this information),
- compile statistics used for continuous improvement and quality management,
- process your requests and complaints relating to our services,
- to maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud,
- check compliance with our general terms and conditions and code of conduct.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to certain of our employees and officers as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to a third-party service provider who provides various services to enable us to carry out the services we offer. The types of third-party service providers with whom VOXEA may share elements of personal data include:
- insurers and professional advisors,
- language travel agencies,
- payment service providers that VOXEA hires to securely store or process payment information such as credit card details required to purchase courses,
- transport, excursion and travel service providers,
- service providers for sporting activities,
- accommodation providers (hotels, guesthouses, host families),
- suppliers of e-mail management and distribution tools,
- providers of data aggregation and analysis software that enables VOXEA to effectively control and optimize the execution of its services,
- suppliers of recruitment management services,
- providers of cloud storage and other essential IT support services,
- other companies in the VOXEA group, in order to improve the performance of our services.
VOXEA contractually requires its third-party service providers to act in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA).
- STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All the above-mentioned personal data will be kept for as long as necessary. This period depends on the purpose of the collection, but also on the various requirements imposed on VOXEA. (Laws, internal quality system…) All unnecessary or obsolete personal data will be destroyed and under no circumstances will it be kept longer than necessary.
The data of eVOX account holders (e-learning platform), such as surname, first name and e-mail address, is not stored after the user has finished using the platform.
However, we keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- insofar as we are required to do so by law
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings, and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions carried out via our website are protected by encryption technologies.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Everyone has the right to request a copy of their personal data, correct it, delete it or restrict its processing. In addition, it is possible for anyone to refuse the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances (in particular if VOXEA does not need to process your data to fulfil a legal or contractual obligation). These rights may be limited, for example if responding to a request would reveal personal data about someone else or if the person in question requests the deletion of information that VOXEA is obliged by law to retain or that compelling legitimate interests require to be retained.
All requests are subject to the presentation of sufficient proof of your identity. For this purpose, we generally accept the presentation of your passport or photo ID.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
We use these cookies to enable and facilitate navigation on the site, in particular by memorizing your navigation preferences defined during your session, and for our audience measurement. You can deactivate all or part of your cookies at any time in your browser settings.
By deactivating cookies, certain functionalities of this site may no longer be available.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy.