The purpose of this course is to develop / strengthen skills in meeting facilitation.
- Ensure the relevance of the meeting
- Develop your own qualities of facilitator and conduct with pleasure
- Achieve concrete results
The proposed approach delivers the methodology and practical advice to prepare and facilitate a meeting.
Theoretical inputs are applied during meeting simulations.
The morning focuses on acquiring techniques to effectively organize and conduct a meeting:
- Prepare the meeting
- Manage the meeting with method
- Boost your presentation
- Get the involvement of participants
- Manage difficult situations and difficult behaviors
The afternoon focuses on putting into practice:
- Facilitate a meeting
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Find ways to improve
- Materials provided and lunch offered
Price: Fr. 495.-